because it's a franchisee assessment tool, The FranchiZe Predictor Will Help You
Explode Franchise Sales
Grow your franchise by automating the targeting of motivated candidates that qualify to be considered as a franchisee.
Turbo charge your franchisee selection process
Speed up sales process by not wasting valuable time dealing with tire-kickers. Concentrate only on qualified candidates.
Boost Customer Satisfaction Ratings
Bring in franchisees that will follow your system and won't hurt your brand's image.
The FranchiZe Predictor is NOT a personality profile. It's a franchisee assessment tool that was developed with franchisors based on what they define as as a successful franchise. Here are some of the differences between personality profiles and the FranchiZe Predictor:
- According to test developers, cannot be used to hire someone or predict performance.
- Are designed to compare the candidate to the General Population.
- Describes the person's personality.
- Measure things like:
- Neuroticism - commonly renamed because of negative connotations.
- Openness to experience.
The FranchiZe Predictor:
- Predicts how the candidate:
- Will perform operationally.
- Perform in terms of Unit Revenue
- Will Relate to Head Office.
- Was developed with franchisors using data on real franchisees.
- Predicts the Performance of franchise candidates.
- It measures things like:
- Positive Attitude.
- Drive to Succeed.
- How the candidate manages employees
- How he/she feels about sales related activities
- His/her attitude towards Customer Service.
- Social Orientation
as a franchisee assessment tool, THE FRANCHIZE PREDICTOR IS ALL ABOUT PREDICTING PERFORMANCE, AND IT DOES IT VERY, VERY WELL.
HERE'S WHAT INDEPENDENT EXPERTS SAY ABOUT IT:
Mehrdad Derayeh, PhD. -
Author of "Predicting Performance in Retail and Service Settings: Contributions of Managers' Psychological Orientations to Franchise Success"
"In a recent study we learned that nearly $20,000 of increased sales could be expected of franchisees for each one-point increase in their overall Predictor scores.
Dr. John Michela, PhD. - Lead and Founding Director of Waterloo Organizational Research and Consulting Group (WORC Group), University of Waterloo, formerly a tenured associate professor at Columbia University
"In one of the studies of the FranchiZe Predictor's reliability, it was found that when the FranchiZe Predictor classified a franchisee as being in the top 25%, more than 90% of franchisees performing in the top 25% had similar scores.
Will The FranchiZe Predictor Work For My Business?
You might be thinking: will this work for my franchise and my product? Will I get a real return on my investment?
This approach will work for you if your franchisees are in businesses similar to:
Grocery stores from small up to large national chains .
Health food stores.
Educational learning centers
and many others....
Some of these franchisors have been with us for close to 30 years.
If it works for them, it will most likely work for you too.